Remember the original Samsung Galaxy Note, Which defined the large screen phones market and the terms like phablet emerges along with it. Galaxy Note proved that there is a big market for massive smartphones with its record sales. In design wise it’s a slimmer and lighter device. Samsung will definitely continues its success with Galaxy Note 3.
What’s new in Galaxy Note 3?
For the first time after I liked the phone after looking at it. The front side is of course same story, But the back side which attracted me. Instead of cheap plastic which I never liked in Samsung mobiles, the Galaxy Note 3 has a textured cover which somewhat resembles leather. This is much needed change to add premium look to the device. When compared to Note 2, Galaxy Note 3 is slimmer, lighter, faster and slimmer bezels. Improved S-Pen, Knox protection service, advanced LTE.
Galaxy Note 3 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch full-HD Super AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution (1920×1080 pixels )
- Processor: Exynos 5 Octa chipset, 2.3 GHz quad-core chip for the LTE version or a 1.9GHz octa-core for non-LTE
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED flash, 60fps video, 1080p resolution
- RAM: 3GB
- Battery: 3200 mAh battery
- Storage: 32/64 GB, Expandable
Software on Galaxy Note 3:
Note 3 runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, which will hopefully upgrades to Android 4.4 KitKat. Improved Touch Wiz and Samsung’s Knox mobile security service for enterprise and consumer as well. The improved S-Pen featured Air Command which has five different tools that make the Pen better.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available from October 2013 across the world.