Google’s I/O conference is going to happen on June 27-29, 2012 in San Francisco. From lot of reports and sources we already know that Google is working to release its own tablet like its Nexus smartphone’s line-up. As Nexus phones, This tablet will be called Google Nexus 7. Read more for Specifications, Price and availability.
According to Gizmodo Australia, Google is going to announce a 7-inch tablet, called Nexus 7 built by Asus. Nexus 7 features a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor, GeForce 12-core GPU and 1GB of RAM with two different storage variants: 8GB and 16GB. This tablet will be a Wi-Fi only with NFC capabilities.
Nexus 7 tablet will be running Android Jelly Bean version 4.1 operating system, first device to run the next version of Android. 8GB Nexus 7 tablet priced at $199 and 16GB Nexus 7 tablet priced at $249.
Specifications of Nexus 7
- Processor: 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor
- Graphics: GeForce 12-core GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB and 16GB
- Screen: 7 inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 resolution
- Front-camera: 1.2 MP
- Battery: Lasts up to 9 Hrs
- Price: $199 for 8GB, $249 for 16GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth